2011-02-09 Sen. John McCain keynotes event on free trade in the Americas
The Americas Society/Society of the Americas launches the Winter edition of Americas Quarterly, focusing on free trade and market access.
National Press Club, Washington DC
529 14th Street, NW
Wed. Feb. 9, 2011
9:00 am to 11:00 am
- Senator John McCain (R-AZ)
- Ambassador John Negroponte, Chairman, Americas Society/Council of the Americas, former Deputy Secretary of State
- Ed Gresser, Acting President and Director for Trade and Global Markets, Democratic Leadership Council
- Christopher A. Padilla, former Under Secretary for International Trade, U.S. Department of Commerce and Vice President, Governmental Programs, IBM Corporation
- William C. Lane, Director, Governmental Affairs, Caterpillar Inc.
- Jeff Schott, Senior Fellow, Peter G. Peterson Institute for International Economics
- Christopher Sabatini, Editor-in-Chief, Americas Quarterly and Senior Director of Policy, Americas Society/Council of the Americas
- Eric Farnsworth, Vice President, Americas Society/Council of the Americas (Moderator)
This event will take place at the Murrow Room of the National Press Club (not the First Amendment Lounge). To register, please contact Jorge Merino at email@example.com. For press inquiries, please contact Alex Andrews at firstname.lastname@example.org or Stephanie Akers at email@example.com.